Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome All

As much as I would like to see a consumer revolution, my wordy intro above will not typically apply to my reviews. I'll review anything and everything that inspires me or enrages me. I'm an avid video gamer, graphic designer, movie watcher, and I also like to pretend that I can write. Sometimes, I may even review a book. There will not be any rhyme or reason to my reviews. I may stick a coffee pot that fails to pour properly in with the latest zombie flick. Structure may come later, but first for the content. I will not necessarily review Oprah's latest recommendation, instead addressing another book that may have affected me one way or another. In my limited years on this planet as a graphic designer, I do have a lot of experience with the doldrums of marketing, and consequently, you may find me a little skeptical.

No comments: